Friday, May 16, 2008

The impossible dream

My friend Eddie tagged me.

What's the impossible dream I have? Well, I do have lofty dreams like no world hunger, etc. But my life tends to be filled with much more mundane things. So my impossible dream would have to be smaller than that.

I'd love to see the band Little Feat in 1977. I am not one for seeing old bands today. They are nothing like what they would have been in their heydays.

In high school, I used to go down to hi-fi stores in Harvard Square (near Boston) and listen to music on high-end stereos. One time they played "The Last Record Album", and I got hooked. Incredible sounds. That sonic creativity is beyond most of what is recorded today.

I tag Bob and Jenny.

3 comments:

eddie said...

Memes don't fail me now!

The Lone Beader® said...

I hear ya. I would love to go back in time and see some of the great bands of 60's and 70's.

Bob A said...

Tag accepted:

Tag -- I'm It