Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday weirdness

Whenever I see a truck with these silhouettes on its mudflaps, I almost go livid. They reflect the most sexist attitudes around. You know - the kind of guys who spend a chunk of money at adult-only establishments every week after payday.

I was intrigued to see a Chevrolet Blazer with a breast cancer awareness loop thingee just below the silhouettes. I don't normally think of a male chauvinist as being sensitive enough to support breast cancer research.

But then, when I stopped to think, it started to make sense...

3 comments:

jasonjyee said...

Indeed... that's why there've been a number of "Save the Boobies" events.

Plenty of schwag too:
http://shop.cafepress.com/save-the-boobies

Richard Lawry said...

Yes. it does seem to make sense. It may be for the wrong reasons, but I am appreciative of anyone willing to support cancer research

Scrapnqueen said...

Ha! That's hilarious! From now on, I am going to expect to see these two symbols together!

Thanks for the smile!