1. I lived overseas for eight years.
2. I sang for Edward Kennedy, when I was in high school. (It was a choir tour. He met us on the steps of the Senate.)
3. I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro and reached the summit: 19,340 feet (5,895 meters).
4. My mother was an aerographer's mate in the Navy.
5. I had tickets to see Miles Davis, but it turned out to be the same weekend as my dad's funeral.
6. I wanted two kids and Heather wanted three. Heather won. I'm so glad, as Rachel has been part of our lives for the last seven years!
This is a meme from Richard. I'm not passing the baton, as I'm tagging a few friends tomorrow morning with a different meme.