Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eat your way to health

I have this thing against buffet restaurants. Whenever I go (which is very rarely), there are always a large number of large people filling their plates with a large amount of food and returning to the buffet a large amount of times.

But when I saw this ad for Sweet Tomatoes, I had to laugh. They are bundling their buffet with a discount package to Healthyroads - "a personalized one-on-one online & phone-based health coaching program to help you achieve your healthy living goals."

Hint: don't spend the money on Healthyroads - just avoid Sweet Tomatoes! Go for a brisk walk 2 or 3 days a week. You'll be fine. There - I saved you $50 a month (or something like that).

Comic courtesy of Bizarro by Dan Piraro.

1 comment:

Bob A said...

:-D There is a chain of buffet restaurants called Golden Corral. We refer to it as the Golden Trough. My wife refuses to eat there.

Bob