Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why do I blog?

My friend Eddie Arthur tagged me with the question, "Why do you blog?"

The short answer? I want to share my little world with you. I like to give you my views on some things great & small. Maybe I can help you to think differently about something. Or your response can help me think differently.

I enjoy the outlet. It's a chance to express myself to those who are interested. And it's fun to make friends all over the world.

So I tag Barb, The Lone Beader and Marti.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! I keep getting tagged left and right. LOL. I'll try to answer this one - maybe tomorrow! :D

Lora_3 said...

That's why we love your blog and think your one cool dude! LOL

Be safe...

The Lone Beader® said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did answer that question in my interview on this Russian website. Check it out!:D